Single Qt codebase for kdeconnect

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Jan 22 00:02:45 UTC 2015

It's not a problem to use KF5 on android and on blackberry it's fine
as long as you use Qt5 (Blackberry itself uses Qt4, so it needs to be
bundled).

Please, let's not add FUD. It's definitely true that many of the
frameworks are not easily portable, but let's keep the technical
decisions clear.

Aleix