Single Qt codebase for kdeconnect

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Jan 21 12:45:49 UTC 2015

Just keep it interesting, your role with the application is to make us
want you to work on that project while spending our time mentoring
you.

This means that:
- we want it to be really cool
- we want it to be realistic
- we don't want to have to spend time after you finish fixing your issues

So make sure you explain properly the things you need to change, why
is it going to be better.

I wrote a blog post about that that might be of help.
http://www.proli.net/2013/02/26/gsoc-proposals-from-both-sides/

Aleix