Is there any blueprint or README that explains the protocol?

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:27:11 UTC 2015

I think he is on this list, but he hasn't been actively involved with the
development after the GSOC finished :(

I haven't tried to engage him more into the project either, but because I
don't think I should do that. I believe it should be your own initiative
and motivation what drives you to contribute to a project. At the end, this
is not a paid job, so you have to find your own motivation to do it. That's
how I feel it at least: I'm excited about the project and that's why I want
to keep improving it :)