Feature Request

Chandramouleshwar S mouli.4543 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:57:15 UTC 2015

I checkedout that branch and the code want compiling. So i changed a line
and compiled it succesfully. Can i know what are the issues with it and why
is it not added to the master branch. I see that you are using
RemoteControlClient to display notification on the lock screen. I saw that
its deprecated in API 21. I would like to use the newer supported
MediaSession and accomplish this. Is anyone working on it. I am new here,
so it would be great if someone helps me in getting around.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:47 PM, vineet garg <grgvineet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chandramouleshwar,
> That feature is already implemented by Da-Jin Chu but removed from master
> branch due to some issues. You should check feature/noti-mediacontrol
> branch.
>
> As there is always a room for improvement, so may be you could try that .
>
> Vineet Garg
>

> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Chandramouleshwar S <mouli.4543 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I would like to add a notification tray that shows player controls when
>> music is playing in kde( like how google play music shows play controls on
>> notification try). Is somebody working on this right now?. If not, I wish
>> to go on with the implementation.
>>
>> --
>> With Peace,
>> Chandramouleshwar S