Feature request: PIM synchronization

Janusz janumix at poczta.fm
Mon Apr 27 07:38:08 UTC 2015

2.6.042015 14:47:41 Albert Vaca:
> There is something done, but unfortunately the guy who started it is not
> actively developing that feature anymore. If there is people interested in
> continuing the development I would be more than happy to add it to KDE
> Connect.

That's a pity - it could be very interesting feature.
Usually on Internet some says just to use cloud but there are privacy
sensitive data that should be taken carefully.
The only workaround is to set up personal data cloud but you know - it's just
like run combine-harvester to cut only one straw :)

>Not really, what do you have in mind?
>
>There's plenty of possibilities:
>- Contacts
>- Calendars
>- Alarms
>etc.
>
>It will be especially useful on platforms that don't synchronize all
>of those into the clouds.
>
>Aleix

I'd like to have Contacts and Calendars but others would be nice add-on.

BR
Janusz