Using Android Swype and other Language abilities

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 05:24:09 UTC 2015

It would have pros (support for every language with every keyboard) but
also cons: you would not see what you type right away on the computer, but
instead you would have to enter an entire word/sentence and then press
"send". I'm open to include it as an option the users can enable, though,
if someone implements it.