Broken message extraction

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 08:52:28 UTC 2014

Fixed! The file "template.pot" is generated by the command "a2po export",
that converts android xml translation files to a .po file. The problem was
that having two translation files ("strings.xml" and "arrays.xml") was not
expected by our script, so I joined them into a single file: we don't have
arrays.xml anymore.