KDEconnect shows only sdcard and not extSdCard

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 22:55:01 UTC 2014

This feature has been requested many times, and finally I implemented it :)
Will be available in KDE Connect 0.7.3 that should be released this week.
You will need to update both phone and desktop apps, and depending on the
distribution it may take a while until they update their packages. Or you
can compile it from git sources if you are comfortable with that and/or you
don't want to wait, of course!