Interested in contributing to KDEConnect

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:28:48 UTC 2014

And about the right click problem: you could add a small button to the top
bar or somewhere else to do it.

And maybe we could have another button to open the Android keyboard and
send the keystrokes to KDE.

I think this would be super useful for media centers or other setups where
you don't use the keyboard and mouse often, so you don't want to have one
always attached.