Interested in contributing to KDEConnect

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:30:53 UTC 2014

Hello Ahmed,

I just tried it and... It's awesome!!! It feels great and the control has
more precision than I initially thought! Great job :D

I'm going to commit it to the master branch in your name, is it okay?

 I'm already thinking on new cool features: two-finger scrolling, a way to
right click, or even gestures... do you have further plans for it?

Thanks for your contribution!