Interested in contributing to KDEConnect

Ahmed Ibrahim Khalil ahmedibrahimkhali at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:42:43 UTC 2014

Hi Aleix and Albert,

I've uploaded the source code on Github under the "mousepad-feature" branch.

kdeconnect-android repository path: [1]
kdeconnect-kde repository path: [2]

Let me know what do you think about, and if there are no problems (or
additional requirements) within the feature I'll post a review request.

Cheers

[1] https://github.com/R4md4c/kdeconnect-android
[2] https://github.com/R4md4c/kdeconnect-kde