Interested in contributing to KDEConnect

Ahmed Ibrahim Khalil ahmedibrahimkhali at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:49:54 UTC 2014

Hi Aleix and Albert,

I am about to finish the plugin and it works greatly when I move my finger
across the device, but I am also aiming to handle the click event on the
Android application but I cannot translate that into KDE.
I'm thinking in using QCoreApplication::sendEvent to send click event but I
have no idea what the receiver should be.

Anyone has another idea ?

Cheers