Interested in contributing to KDEConnect

Ahmed Ibrahim Khalil ahmedibrahimkhali at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 09:24:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm interested in contributing to the KDEConnect project, as I found it an
amazing and very helpful project that I use daily in my Android phone.

I am interested in developing using the phone as a mouse pad.

My questions are, Did any one started developing this feature before ?

If not, Is there a ready made KDE dbus interface or a library that could
help me to use the mouse remotely, or do I need to implement my own ?

Cheers