Complex question about KDED

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 13:39:16 UTC 2014

I get this on the debug log:

kdeconnectd(5951)/kdeconnect_kded Device::privateReceivedPackage: Pair request
kdeconnect(5951)/kdeconnect_kded Device::acceptPairing: Accepted pairing
kded(32211)/kdeconnect_kded: Process error code= 1
kded(32211)/kdeconnect_kded: Process crashed with code= 0
kded(32211)/kdeconnect_kded: ""
kded(32211)/kdeconnect_kded Kded::onFinished: Restarting in 5 sec...