is there a bug

Yuri Samoilenko kinnalru at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 17:41:17 UTC 2014

Question solved.
As i understand every device(mobile or desktop) has own key pair. When
pairing occures device receive remote public key and sends own. E.g. each
device has public keys of EVERY devices paired with.
When device send package it encrypt it with apropriate recipien public key.
When device receive package it decrypt it with OWN private key.
Right?