SFTP filebrowsing

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:44:23 UTC 2014

I just pushed a first implementation of the KIO slave I mentioned.

Together with the KIO slave, I added an icon for each device to
Dolphin's Places bar. I think this is the best way to expose this
feature to the user. Also, we can use it instead of the "mount" button
in the KCM now.

I also changed the mount point to be the device ID instead of the
device name (I think that having spaces in the device name was causing
problems because of this), and also added a function that returns the
mount point to the sftp plugin, so setting it as a property is not
needed anymore and I removed that. I hope you don't mind that, I think
it was only used for that reason, am I right?

Check it out and say me if it works for you :)