merging branches

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 23:00:31 UTC 2014

I'm still getting the problem with values not being updated :( We have to
do a release before this Wednesday (so, tomorrow) if we want this version
of KDE Connect to be distributed in the next Ubuntu/Kubuntu version (that
will be LTS), because they will enter in feature freeze. Tomorrow I will
try to fix this problem and do exhaustive testing tomorrow so we can have
it in time and upload the tarball at night.