merging branches

Yuri Samoilenko kinnalru at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:52:23 UTC 2014

which version of qt/kde do you use in fresh environment: i will try this
tonight.

About plasma error this:
do you completle install package, run kbuildsycoca4 and restart
plasma-desktop?

i'am using such scheme(no root access needed except first symlink):
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/jerry/.kde4/
and make symlink from /home/jerry/.kde4/lib/libkdeconnect* to
/usr/lib/libkdeconnect* - to provide dynamic library to system