Bluetooth mouse not working

Dave Close dave at compata.com
Mon Oct 21 21:27:24 BST 2024

A bluetooth mouse that has previously worked properly with my laptop
has stopped working. It is still paired and KDE reports that it is
connected. However, neither movement nor buttons have any visible
effect on the screen. Is there some setting that I have inadvertently
set incorrectly? Any other likely cause?

Fedora 40, i86-64, KDE, all fully updated.
--
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave at compata.com              dhclose at alumni.caltech.edu
"Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart
enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important."
                                          -- Eugene McCarthy