Chrome interferes with KDE
jerome at shawbiz.ca
Sun Oct 2 20:12:39 BST 2022
After 70 days of uptime, Chrome (prior and latest version) is interfering
- opening apps from the QuickLaunch panel
- opening Gwenview from a KMail link to an image
- Ctrl-Esc for System Activity
When Chrome ISN'T open - all these work.
When Chrome IS open:
- nothing opens from QuickLaunch, or the requested app (eg: KWrite) coredumps
- Gwenview crashes
- Ctrll-Esc doesn't open System Activity
I've done a plasmashell --restart & and that hasn't made a difference.
Has anyone seen this behaviour before?
More information about the kde