Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Fri Nov 4 08:03:48 GMT 2022

Am Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 02:09:08PM -0400 schrieb clarjon1:
> I'm unsure about older versions, but for KeepassXC 2.7.x:

Thank you for the hint about Keepass, I didn’t know that. I just got the
email myself, giving me only two days. I’ve been using KeePassXC anyway, so
I set it up there within ten seconds and it worked out of the box. Though it
defies the principle of a second factor, since password and OTP now come
from the same source. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
Man muß immer mit Leuten rechnen, auf die man nicht zählen kann.