How to open GKrellM on all virtual desktops?

Jerome jerome at shawbiz.ca
Tue Jul 5 20:28:44 BST 2022

OK, how do I open an app (GKrellm) on multiple desktops?

I used to used kstart --alldesktops and that worked great, until I upgraded
KDE and it didn't - seems kstart5 was its replacement. Which didn't work,
telling me "invalid application" or somesuch. So I switched to defining Window
Rules. Which worked, until I upgrade to Fedora 34 this morning, and that
stopped working.

So what's the magic incantation to get 4 GKrellM panels opening on all of my 3
virtual desktops?