A way to disable the long-left mouse click shortcut to enter "Edit Mode" / modifying widgets?

Koeame koeame0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:46:46 BST 2022

> (sorry, "Koeame" doesn't come
> with a default-gender label here and there's no preferred pronoun
> indication so singular-they it is)

He/him.

While I don't agree with the lack of configuration (as should be plain

from the above, I'd turn it off if I could, too), it should be noted that

plasma is multi-physical-platform targeted.  Plasma-touch (IIRC that's

what it's called), for use on phones and the like, is a thing, with

development for the pinephone originally helping it progress by leaps and

bounds.

Alright, is there a way to turn Plasma-Touch off or anything like
that, assuming the long-clicking is tied to it? That could be a way to
disable the annoying long-clicking I'm doing. Apologies for the wording,
I'm not tech-savvy.