Plasma Mobile

Durund41653 Durund41653 at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:17:25 GMT 2021

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere. I was wanting to know if there is an active version of Plasma Mobile for X86? The reason I ask is because I have a Surface Pro 7 tablet I use at work and I'm having issues trying to use regular DEs as a tablet interface. I found the image on the Plasma Mobile website but it doesn't look to be active anymore. Plus its a full OS image they recommend running in a virtual machine. I'd like to be able to run it on my Debian install. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile