kate: set buffer read-only

J Leslie Turriff jlturriff at mail.com
Fri May 7 20:41:03 BST 2021

	The only thing I can find for this in Kate is Menu => Tools => Read-Only Mode.  There is
no command-line switch for this, nor can I find a DCOP function that toggles the setting;
so one would have to first open the document, then use the Tools menu to disable writing,
which seems quite error-prone. :-(
	It is, of course, possible that I've overlooked something.

Leslie