KDE Desktop on a UHD 4K monitor

kkde at trixtar.org kkde at trixtar.org
Fri Mar 19 20:39:26 GMT 2021

I have used a vertical panel, one on each side for eons
about 90pix wide with a 1920x1200 moni. That's how cockpits
are configured with controls left and right, no fengshui,
and something to 'concentrate' on in the front :-)

The resolution would NEVER change my layout. But I just
went to a 1920x1080 moni and that WILL very definitely
AND quickly be 'corrected' back to the 16x10 format from
this insane 16x9 resembling a croaking iphone lying on its
side.