Gray scale connections

Dan Towle dan at rodbikes.com
Mon Jan 18 23:00:56 GMT 2021

Hi there. I'm migrating away from Macintosh into Linux after 30+ years.
Finding apps to replace all of my old go tos.

KDRC seems to be a great vnc solution.  I have always set my macs up to
connect in 256 gray scale as I am color blind anyway, and the speed of
connection is so much faster than color (probably twice the speed).

Is there a way to do this in KDRC. In mac, they removed support for it
back in 2012, and took it out of the GUI, but I could still go in with
terminal and change those settings.

Thanks