Dolphin for Mac

Craig Cornell craig.cornell at icloud.com
Sun May 10 22:56:20 BST 2020

Rene, Tried Path Finder. Too much visual clutter and complexity. Too many tabs. Too many panels. Too many choices. I need a neat, clean, simple, minimal tree and branch hierarchical file manager like Windows Explorer if not even simpler. I have tried about everything. Finder is a disaster but I think I will have to learn Finder.

Craig Cornell
craig.cornell at icloud.com
(860) 946-9390 (M)