"Stop current activity" shortcut not working

Stéphane GLEIZES stephane.gleizes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:25:27 BST 2020

Hello all,

I'm running plasma 5.19.3, trying out KDE activities and having a great experience so far, however the "Stop current activity" keyboard shortcut (Meta+S by default) does not work for me. I've tried with another key sequence without success. Stopping via the activity manager does work properly.
I've only managed to found the following reddit post referring to this issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/6bs9y9/stop_current_activity_not_working/
I would like to check if anyone else is experiencing the same behavior before opening a bug report (also I'm not sure to which KDE component I should file the bug against).
Thanks,