is noone posting to this list?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Sep 21 16:52:42 BST 2019

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 20:07, hw <hw at adminart.net> wrote:

> On Friday, September 20, 2019 8:26:50 AM CEST Ianseeks wrote:
> ...> might have a different mailing list
>
> Hm, maybe it's a bad idea to design the mailing lists like this for people
> may
> figure the lists are dead and never begin to post to of any them anymore.
>
> I don't know how long you have been on this list, but the archive tells me
there have been 53 messages this month alone, hardly something I would call
a dead list...
kde at kde.org has always been clearly labeled as a user support and general
KDE discussion mailing list, both here:

For the record, the full list can be found here:

Regards, Myriam

PS there are other support means, like IRC/Matrix and the forums

Protect your freedom and support the work of the FSFE:
http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org/>