Konsole tab accellerators -- how to disable?

clarjon1 info at clarjon1.com
Tue Sep 17 04:18:39 BST 2019

I already have that option disabled. Hmm.

On a whim, I just enabled the option, hit OK, went back into config
and disabled the feature, and the issue is now gone!

And yes, Konversation is lovely, however in this usage I'm connecting
to a unix shell based community, similar to SDF, to their internal
chat. I couuuld get it setup to allow me to connect with Konversation
but I'd need to mess with ssh port tunnelling, and that seems like a
bit of an annoying thing to do ^_^'