xorg crash when xfreerdp?

Gong, Zaiwen zgong at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 27 21:17:06 BST 2019

Hi,

We are using RH 7.6 with KDE desktop.

We have one application which is using xfreerdp to remote desktop a Windows machine.

For some user accounts, machine's xorg will crash when running this application.

It seems related to xfreerdp, but we know it used to work on RH7.4, but now running the same 7.4 version causes Xorg to crash on 7.6, so it could be Xorg + xfreerdp.

Which KDE setting might cause this crash? I tried to compare the working account with problematic account, but there are too many differences :)

Thanks,

Zaiwen

--
Zaiwen Gong