When there will full-color systray icons?

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Fri Apr 5 03:26:02 BST 2019

On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:48:36 AM MDT René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Wednesday April 03 2019 12:05:12 Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
> >systray icons (without time-consuming surfing to find more or less decent
> >icon scheme)?
>
> Install the Oxygen icon set through your distribution, or if that's not
> decent enough, use the "get new theme" function from the icon KCM to pick
> one that rocks your boat.

Get New Theme is a good idea, but there are so many and they usually don't
have full examples (or are incomplete) so one is left to getting a bunch that
might be decent and trying them and hoping for the best. System Settings ->
Appearance -> Icons doesn't even show the full set. I've looked at the
homepage for a dozen different themes (mostly highest rated) so far and none
of them seem to show what tray icons will look like.

What are folks' favourites?