disable akonadi

Draciron Smith draciron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:15:08 BST 2018

The thread is about shutting down Akondi and why people want to do so. And
it appears that a lot of people have to shut down Akondi because of
performance reasons. Not just from this thread. A quick google search turns
up hundreds of people asking the same question on Linux and technical
forums. Akondi has serious performance issues.

If you are a developer I'll be happy to take screen shots Htop and the way
Akondi crushes a system's memory. The snide remarks made by Pete were I
agree unhelpful, uncalled for and utterly useless.