Widget Removed is stuck

Aleksey Midenkov midenok+kde at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:28:46 GMT 2018

First, it created panel on wrong screen: when I right clicked on
Screen 0 and did "Add default panel" it created panel on Screen 1.

Then I tried to move panel to Screen 0. It's counter-intuitive in KDE,
so I always have trouble with this. It somehow removed panel, but left
widget "Task manager" alive.

Then I tried to remove that widget. It's also not easy to find out, so
after some manipulations I finally did it. Then is message is stuck.

Please fix this bug. And make an option to not show these nagging
messages which even if not broken take needless attention (moreover
that 'Got it' Google viruses).