Is it possible to set up a script in order to minimize to tray an app in Plasma 5?

stakanov stakanov at eclipso.eu
Mon Nov 5 18:06:35 GMT 2018

I am using the nitrokey app. This is an app running in the tray and handling a
cryptografic token. Unfortunately it opens full screen every time when I log
in, and I would like it to start up at every session but to minimize to tray.
In KDE4 there was an application specific setting but I think in Plasma5 this
is not the case anymore. Therefore I thought about a script...but I do not
know if it is possible, were the script has to be place, if I can (given
correct permissions) make it automatic for every user I wish and how to do
this.
If anybody could give me some more information I would appreciate.
The app is in QT I think but I am not 100% sure. It is available in the
opensuse security repo and the homepage is www.nitrokey.com

All works fine, it is just the behavior at startup.

Thanks in advance.