KDE - How to disable the Switch User and Lock in Leave Menu ?

Zaiwen Gong zgong at bnl.gov
Mon Mar 12 13:49:11 GMT 2018

Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I tried several files (kdeglobals, ksmserverrc, plasma-desktoprc,
plasma-desktop-appletsrc) with two formats, but none is working.

    [KDE Action Restrictions][$i]
    action/switch_user=false
    action/start_new_session=false

    [KDE Action Restrictions]
    lock_session=false
    switch_user=false

I will ask at the KDE Enterprise mailing list.

Thanks,

Zaiwen