Lost behavior between KDE 4.1.3.1 and 5.5.5

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:01:33 BST 2018

On Monday June 18 2018 11:11:32 J Leslie Turriff wrote:

> 	This suggestion might sound extreme, but you should take a look at the
> *Trinity Desktop* <https://www.trinitydesktop.org/>, a fork of KDE3 (or check

I did, but last time I don't think they had any plans to port KDE3 to Qt5. You can say (complain) a lot about the KDE4 and KF5 *desktop* environment, Qt5 is really a whole lot better (and faster, mostly) than Qt4. It's taken me a while but nowadays I'd say the same thing about the KF5 frameworks vs. KDELibs.

R.