akonadi / kmail / gmail

super aorta superaorta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:00:07 BST 2018

I'd be happy with thunderbird if Ii coild dock it and disable the X button.
I've got too many years programmed habit to not just x the window away to
the dock!

Thunderbird does just work in other respects.

I'd really like a way to painlessly stop and restart akona di imap resource
though to tide me over the next twelve months until akomadi is scrapped!