Which display manager do you use?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 05:47:04 BST 2018

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming posted on Mon, 20 Aug 2018 08:26:17 +0000
as excerpted:

> Which display manager do you use?

I don't, personally, preferring a CLI login and running startx (with kde/
plasma set as the session) as my normal user.

But for those that use one, the default *DM for plasma is SDDM, the
"Simple Desktop Display Manager".  FWIW I believe that's what KDE Neon
runs as well, tho I'm a gentooer and haven't personally tried neon either.