Top of windows too tall and apparently non-adjustable in kde 5.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Apr 30 07:56:24 BST 2018

Duncan posted on Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:33:02 +0000 as excerpted:

> But as I said, while not "perfect", blacksquare is "good enough" that
> I've not bothered, and I actually looked up more of the details for this
> post than I knew before.  But it's easy enough to change the otherwise
> "hardcoded" options, if I were sufficiently motivated by dislike of some
> specific setting or other...

Well, since I was already staring at it, I /did/ just modify mine a bit.

I wanted yellow text for the active titlebar, so (standard 8-bit rgba
values):

ActiveTextColor=255,255,0,255

And TitleHeight=2 , but I don't think that actually changed anything as
the original 6 was already presumably smaller than "tiny" buttons.

Meanwhile, svg's are actually text-based as well, with svgz's being gzip-
compressed svgs, so in theory one could edit those as well, but meh...