fine vertical scrolling with keyboard

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Apr 5 05:30:11 BST 2018

Werner LEMBERG posted on Tue, 03 Apr 2018 09:30:30 +0200 as excerpted:

> [kwin 5.8.7, up-to-date openSuSE Leap 42.3]
>
> within an HTML browser I can easily scroll up and down with the arrow
> keys which use, say, 100 pixels per keyboard press.  Is there a way to
> have, say, 'Alt + Arrow Key' to move 10 pixels instead?  Ditto for
> one-pixel moves?

That's very much likely to depend on which browser you use and you didn't
say.  Unless it's the relatively new kde-based falkon browser (formerly
qupzilla), a kde list is likely to be the wrong place to ask as the
browser and its UI isn't likely to have anything to do with kde/plasma.

Unless of course you try it in some other non-kde/plasma based desktop
and it works as you like, and it's only in plasma that you have the
problem, but you didn't say that, either...