Migration of kwallet failed

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Mon Apr 2 06:44:14 BST 2018

Hi,

I did an upgrade of ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04 and now my kwallet is empty.

The version of kwalletmanager on the old system was 4:4.13.2.

The version on the new system is 4:15.12.3-0ubuntu1.

The new kwalletmanager just says: "Error -9".

Now I installed an other machine with the old ubuntu 14.04 to open the
kwallet there and export it to XML. But opening the kdewallet.kwl there
also fails with "Error 42".

Any idea how I can retrieve my passwords? It really would be urgent.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München