Release Tags

John Samuel johnsamuelwrites at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 10:29:11 BST 2017

Thanks Albert for the reply. I was looking for an automated and a generic
approach to update latest (stable) release versions of different KDE
applications (something that was discussed during Akademy 2017). I think,
the solution forward, is to check reference tags of every KDE application
periodically and to verify whether a new release has been made and update
Wikidata (Wikipedia) accordingly. Or, when a new announcement for KDE
release is made, check the list of applications released.

Regards,
John Samuel