Tree View expand animation

Aleksey Midenkov midenok at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:54:11 BST 2017

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Elvis Angelaccio
<elvis.angelaccio at kde.org> wrote:
> On giovedì 5 ottobre 2017 12:55:53 CEST, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
>>
>> How turn off tree view expand/collapse animations?
>

> You need to disable the animation setting of your style. From System
> Settings:
>
> Application Style -> Widget Style -> Applications tab -> Configure button ->
> Animations tab.

Mmm... Tried it before and it didn't help. But thank you guys! You
encouraged me to try harder and find the solution:

1. compile and run:

QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME="qt5ct" qt5ct

2. Interface tab -> reenable 'Enable gui effects'; Apply
3. Uncheck it again; Apply