Tree View expand animation

Aleksey Midenkov midenok at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:10:38 BST 2017

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Volker Wysk <post at volker-wysk.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017, 13:55:53 CEST schrieb Aleksey Midenkov:
>> How turn off tree view expand/collapse animations?
>
> I'm not sure what tree view you mean, but try opening the system settings, and
> type "animation".

This is what is called Tree View in KDE (see System Settings ->
Configure -> General -> Classic Tree View). I already have all
animations OFF in Desktop Effects and it doesn't help. I've managed
somehow to disable this animation couple of years ago and it worked
fine until recent system upgrade. I guess I did some config editing,
but now I totally don't remember... :(