Icon size in Okular and other applications

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 09:25:28 GMT 2017

On Friday March 17 2017 06:46:01 solitone wrote:

>I've got Plasma 5 on a HiDPI monitor (Apple MacBookPro 12,1, retina display).

I presume the MPB is running Linux? The scrollbar looks a lot like the native Cocoa one. The Breeze scrollbar uses larger "arrows" for me but that difference may stem from the fact you're using a higher res. screen than I do.

>However, there are some applications where icons are still too small. One
>example is Okular and the icons of the menu entries, as you can see in the

Only the icons in Okular's menus? That'd be suspicious.

Tastes differ, but why don't you deactivate icons in menus? I find they're just distracting visual noise most of the time (FWIW, "real Macs" don't have 'em ;))

R.