sddm greeter.

John_82 john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 16:59:21 GMT 2017

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:39:16 +0100
René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday March 16 2017 16:09:18 John_82 wrote:
> > Questions not directly related to kde but it's a kde app.
>
> Actually it's not!
> https://github.com/sddm/sddm

;-) Whoop's sorry and thanks for the link. I have been looking at too many greeters and a web page confused me a little. Info overload. However it does seem to offer what I need and opensuse seem to be using it.

Sorry again but if anyone does have any info along the lines of my inferred question it would be appreciated but maybe I should ask somewhere else.

John
-