Options to right click and open to view some how.

John_82 john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 21:06:30 GMT 2017

If I am having problems and need to start poking about in system files that don't have an association I have to scroll through all of the alternatives to get to say kwrite.

That has been driving me nuts for years at times. I had to use windows at work and it's easy to add things to a right click there that will always be present what ever is clicked on.

Is there anything that I can edit to add options to a right click in kde 5.26 ? Associations aren't on as some have no suffix.

John
-