Move window to this or all desktop

Bob Wya bob.mt.wya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:49:26 GMT 2017

Sure... That would be a good idea!

To setup Kwin rules:

System Settings (application) / Window Management / Window Rules

I usually use the Window picker dialog ('Detect Window Properties' button)
to get the application's 'Window class' - that's typically all you need to
different applications!

Very, very powerful facility... But there appears to be a race condition -
at a startup - maybe the auto-start applications need a specifiable delay?

The rules are saved in:

~/.config/kwinrulesrc

if you want to 'examine' them!

All the best,